How to change or update photo in Aadhar Card: Friends, do you also want to know that how photo can be changed in Aadhar card. As we all know that Aadhar card is the most important document among our document and if you do not have photo of your choice on such document then you will not like it and also you will want to put photo of your choice on that document . And you can change that photo as per your wish. If you also want to put the photo of your choice in the Aadhar card, then you must read this post of ours till the end.
How to change or update photo in Aadhar Card
Aadhar card is the most important document in our documents because if you want to open your bank account in any bank or want to fill ITR or do any other government work then it is not possible without aadhar card. In such a situation, if there is one thing that bothers us the most about the Aadhar card, then it is the photo on the Aadhar card.
Estimates so far show that more than half of Aadhar card holders are not at all happy with their photo in Aadhar card, they do not like the photo in Aadhar card at all. If you are also one of those people then this post can prove to be very helpful for you. Today we are going to tell you about some ways to easily change the photo in Aadhar card and those methods are as follows.
Follow this method to or update photo in Aadhar Card
- To change the photo in your Aadhar card, first of all visit the official website of UIDAI (uidai.gov.in).
- After visiting the website, go to the GATE AADHAAR section and download the AADHAAR Enrollment Form or Correction/Update Form.
- Then downloading the form, fill all the information asked in this form and then submit that form to the officer sitting in the enrollment center.
- After submitting the form, the executive has to provide his/her biometric details. After that now you can download the form yourself.
- If you do not want to download the form, then it will also be available on the form center. After this the officials sitting at the enrollment center will click your live picture.
- Then to change the photo in the Aadhar card, the center will have to pay Rs 50, which will also include tax. As soon as you make the payment, you will get the acknowledgment slip.
- In that slip you will get the Update Request Number (URN), with the help of this (URN), you will be able to see the status of your Aadhar card.
- As soon as the photo will be updated in your Aadhar card, after that you can download your Aadhar card online.
Some other important things related to Aadhar card update are as follows:-
- If you want to change photo in Aadhar card then there is no document process in it.
- You do not need to submit any photo as the executive clicks your live photo at the same time.
- The minimum time to update photo in Aadhar card is 90 days.
- You can check Aadhaar update details online using the URN given in the slip.
- There is no online process to change the photo in your Aadhar card through the Online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
Download Aadhar Card like this after changing the photo
As soon as your request to change the photo on your Aadhar card is processed, after that you can easily download your updated Aadhar card online. To download your updated Aadhaar card, first you need to visit the official website of UIDAI. After visiting the website, you can choose to download any normal Aadhar card or masked Aadhar card and you can keep that downloaded Aadhar card with you.
After updating photo in Aadhaar, download it like this sitting at home
- When the photo change request in your Aadhaar is processed, later you can easily download the updated Aadhaar card online from the comfort of your home.
- You can download updated Aadhar card with the help of UIDAI portal.
Do I need to carry my own photograph for Aadhar card or not?
There is no need to carry a photograph with you to the Enrollment Center to get the new photo updated in your Aadhar Card as the Enrollment Center officials will take your own photograph. This is the reason that according to UIDAI, it is very important for the person who has Aadhar card to be in the enrollment center at that time, that is why the officer present there clicks your live picture at the same time. As soon as the request to update the photo in your Aadhar card is completed, it may take up to 90 days for the photo graph to be updated after your request is completed.
How to change or update photo in Aadhar Card || make changes online
If there is any mistake in your mobile number in your Aadhar card then you can make changes online sitting at home. Like you can also update your mobile number. UIDAI has made available the facility to update the mobile number linked to Aadhar card sitting at home. To update your personal details like name, address and date of birth in Aadhar card, your mobile number must be registered with Aadhar card so that OTP is sent to you on the same number while updating.
How to update mobile number in aadhar card
- First you have to visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in.
- After this, whatever mobile number you want to add, submit that number there.
- Then after that you have to fill the captcha. And there again you have to click on the option of Send OTP.
- After that the OTP which will come on your number will have to be entered there.
- Then finally click on submit button.
- After this you have to scroll down and there you will see the option of Online Aadhaar Services.
- To update your phone number in Aadhaar, you have to choose the option of mobile number.
- As soon as you select this option, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill the captcha.
- Then after that an OTP will be sent to your mobile number and you will have to verify the OTP.
- Then you have to click on the option of Save and Proceed.
Read This InHindi: Click Here
Conclusion:- So in today’s article we have given you detailed information about “How to change or update photo in Aadhar Card”. Now you can change photo in Aadhar card. And you can put the photo of your choice in the Aadhar card and now you know in a better way what are the ways to change the photo in Aadhar card. We hope you liked today’s article. If you want, you can also share this article on social media sites. See you with a new useful information.Thanks..!!