How to check Aadhaar Authentication History: Going to get information about what is Aadhaar Authentication, How to Check Aadhaar Authentication History, everyone knows that how important aadhar card is for every person and it is also used everywhere. Therefore, it is important to know the details of all the things related to its safety.
Earlier, if you used to use your Aadhar card anywhere, then you did not have any such proof to show that you have used Aadhar card but now you can see your Aadhar authentication history if you want. You can make withdrawal and this proof will give you complete details about the usage of Aadhar card.
You can find out whether Aadhar card is linked with the bank or not but now you can also find where your Aadhar card has been used and it is a very useful option from the security point of view.
What is Aadhaar Authentication
Whenever you use your Aadhar card for any work, then the Aadhar card has to be verified so that the Aadhar card and its holder can be identified.
There are many methods are used to verify, you have to use OTP or bio-metric or one of the demographics for verification and then your aadhar can be verified, this process is called as aadhaar authentication.
Why to check Aadhaar Authentication History
You must be aware that when the Aadhar card was being generated, you would have filled the form along with documents, biometrics and the information you have given there is stored on the UIDAI’s server.
From the point of view of security, it is necessary to check Aadhaar authentication history because everyone uses internet, computer or mobile and cyber-crime also happens due to these.
It is important to know who misuses the Aadhar card, so by checking the Aadhar authentication history, you can find out where your Aadhar card has been used.
Aadhar Card एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण Documents है! लगभग सभी जगह पर आधार कार्ड का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है! इसमें आप अपनी जरूरत के हिसाब से समय-समय पर जानकारी Update करवा सकते है! अब आप Online के माध्यम से Aadhar Authentication History Check कर सकते है!
Keep these things in mind before knowing Aadhaar Authentication History
- Here you can see the Authentication Transaction History for the last 6 months only.
- You can only view 50 records at a time here.
- If you get aadhar authentication record failure show then you will also show error code.
- What does this error code mean, you can check it from the link given below in UIDAI error code.
- In the Aadhaar authentication history, if you believe that you have not done this Aadhaar authentication, you can give this information to the authentication user agency.
- With this you should have Aadhar card and mobile number linked on which OTP will be sent to you.
How to check Aadhaar Authentication History
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Aadhar card UIDAI.GOV.IN in your computer or mobile.
- You will have some option show on My Aadhar given in the menu.
- You have to click on Aadhaar Authentication History given in Aadhaar Services.
- A New Tab will open in front of you on which you will have a Form Show like this.
- Here you have to fill your 12 digit Aadhar number or you can fill 16 digit Virtual ID number by clicking on Virtual ID.
- After this you have to fill the security code given in the blank box.
- After doing all this you click on Send OTP and you will get Register Mobile No. But you will get OTP massage.
- After this a new page will show in front of you, first you have to choose which details you want to check. For example – OTP, Biometric, Demographic or All can also be selected.
- After this, you have to select from here how long to see the record.
- Here you have to fill in the number of records that you want to see. You can watch up to 50 records.
- After this, fill the OTP that came in your phone.
- Now you click on submit button.
After this, you will see the Aadhaar authentication history, in which you can see many information related to authentication. What data will be shown here, we tell you-
You can use OTP, Biometric or Demographics to verify your Aadhar card, so the details you will be given here means that your Aadhar card has been verified as such.
The details that will be given to you here means that your aadhar card has been used in this agency, if you have not used your aadhaar card at this place, then you see this list, here you will show contact details with name will get. of that agency. Will happen.
AUA Transaction Id
The ID you see here is generated at the time of Aadhar authentication, i.e. whatever authentication you have done can be identified with this ID.
In this, you can see that your Aadhaar authentication has been successful, that is, it will be able to know whether whatever method was used to verify Aadhaar was verified or not.
UIDAI Error Code
If for some reason your Aadhar Card is not Aadhar Authentication, then you have given error code in it. You can watch it here.
Read This InHindi: Click Here
Conclusion: We hope you liked our article “How to check Aadhaar Authentication History”. It is expected that how to check Aadhaar Authentication History, you must have got information about the work from this post and with this you can take care of the security of Aadhar card. Do share this post with your family and friends. If you have any question related to this article or you want to give any suggestion then you must tell us through comment..Thank you!!