How to Check Bank Account Balance || Missed Call Numbers: Everyone must have opened a bank account in India. And money will also have to be deposited in it, but sitting at home, you are not able to know the balance of the bank account from your mobile phone. It is easy to know how much money is in our own bank account, but we have to go to the bank. Somebody will have a bank ATM, but how do we check ours by going to the ATM. Some people take their bank passbook and get the entry done by the banker. Today we will inform you in this post that how we will be able to check money in the bank from our mobile phone by SMS or missed call.
How to Check Bank Account Balance || Missed Call Numbers
To know the balance in any type of bank account, USSD Codes or Miss Call will have to be dialed. But remember, to check money in your bank account from your mobile, your mobile number should be linked to the bank account. Which is called linking bank account with mobile number.
If you have not got it done yet, then go to the bank and fill the form and get your mobile number linked. If your own mobile number is linked to the bank account, then you can see your bank money from the number given below. There are many ways to check your bank account like this. Here we can see how much money is in the bank from UPI and Number.
How To Check Bank Account Balance [USSD Codes & Miss Call Numbers]
How to Check Balance of Any Type of Bank Account? Information about him has been shared in Hindi below. Get your Mobile Sim Number Updated before you check Pay in Bank Account. Only after that you will be able to see the Bank Balance. not otherwise. To check the balance of any of the following bank balances, dialing has to be done from the phone. And have to give Miss Call. You will get SMS in your mobile inbox. In which Balance Information Details will be found.
1. State Bank of India Bank Balance Check || Miss Call Number (SBI)
If you want to check your State Bank of India Account Inquiry, mini statement, check. You can give a missed call on the number mentioned below or send SMS to know your account details.
- SBI Bank (State Bank of India) Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number- 09223766666
- To Check Last 5 Transaction Mini Statement (Miss Call Number)- 09223866666
- For check SBI Bank balance via SMS – Write BAL and send it to 09223766666.
- To check in Bank Statement Details, send SMS- Write MSTMT and send it to the number 09223866666.
2. How to Check Bank of India Account Balance (Miss Call number BOI)
- Miss Call number:- 09015135135
3. How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Bank Balance Miss Call Number
If your account is in Maharashtra Bank. How to check bank balance in Bank of Maharashtra. To check your balance give a missed call on the number given below. And get your bank statement details information.
Bank of Maharashtra Check Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number- 1802334526
4. How to do Punjab National Bank Account Balance (Miss Call Number PNB)
To check the balance of Punjab National Bank, you can get information about Bank Account Balance Details by giving a missed call from the number given below. Punjab National Bank is spreading very fast and in future also many customers will get its help.
- Punjab National Bank Balance Check Number-(Miss Call Number)- 1800221908
- Check PNB(Punjab National Bank) Account Balance – 02227811200
5. How to Check Axis Bank Balance (Enquiry Missed Call Number)
If you want to check your Axis Bank Account Balance, Mini Statement, then you can get Bank Balance information by giving a missed call from the number given below.
- Your Axis Bank Account Balance Check Number- Dial 1800 419 5959
- Mini statement of Axis Bank Account Balance number- 1800 419 6969
- Number to know in your Axis Bank Account Balance Details – 1800 419 5858
- Missed Call Number – 1800 419 6868 to know your Axis Bank Account Balance Mini Statement details
6. How to check Bank of Baroda Balance.
Bank of Baroda is spreading very fast in India. Because it provides good service as compared to other banks. If you have registered phone number with Bank of Baroda. So to know your bank balance, you can get it by giving a missed call on the number given below. In which you will get an SMS.
- Your Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check Number – 09223011311
7. How to Check HDFC Bank Balance.
If you are a HDFC Bank customer. So you can easily check your bank balance.
Just dial the number. And get bank information in your message inbox.
- HDFC Bank Balance Check Missed Call number [Enquiry]- 1800 270 3333
8. How to Check ICICI Bank Balance.
If you are an ICICI Bank customer, you can get your bank balance information by giving a missed call. You can check your balance by giving a missed call on the number given below.
- ICICI Bank Balance Check Miss Call number- 022 3025 6767
9. How To Check Citi Bank Balance Miss Call Number.
If you have an account in Citi Bank. If your mobile number is not linked or updated with Citibank. So we would definitely like to recommend you do not try to give missed call without updating mobile number. If you give missed call then there may be problem in going bank balance information. So to check CitiBank Balance, get updated first.
- CitiBank Balance Check Miss Call number- “Bal” <Space> last four digits of debit card / ATM card and write 9880752484 or 52484
10. How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance.
This Kotak Mahindra Bank also gives the facility to check balance. In this, on giving a missed call, an SMS will come to your mobile number in which your bank balance information details will come.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Check Miss Call Number:- 1800 2740 1100
11. How to check Canara Bank Balance.
If you are a Canadian Bank customer then you can check bank balance with the help of missed call. You will get bank balance information via SMS.
- Canara Bank Missed Call Number Balance Check: 09015483483
12. How to check Yes Bank Balance.
If you have an account in Yes Bank, then you can know the Bank Account Balance Details by giving a missed call to the number given below.
- Yes Bank Balance Check [Miss Call number]: 09840 909 000
13. How to do Union Bank of India Balance Check.
This Union Bank of India also provides the service of checking balance. To check the Account Balance of Union Bank of India, you can easily see by giving a missed call.
- Union Bank of India Balance[Enquiry] Miss Call number: 09223009292
- Miss Call Number:- 09223008586
14. How to check Central Bank of India Account Balance.
- Give a missed call to check this Central Bank of India Account Balance: 09222250000
15. How to Check Corporate Bank Balance.
To check the balance of Corporate Bank Account, you can give a Miss Call on the following number-
- +91 9289792897
- +91 9268892688
16. How To Check UCO Bank Balance.
- Give a Miss Call to know Uco Bank Balance-09278792787
17.How to Check Dena Bank Account Balance.
If your mobile number is not linked with Dena Bank Account, then go to your branch and get your mobile number registered, after that you can know your bank account balance by giving a missed call.
- Dena Bank Balance Enquiry(Check) Toll-Free Number: 09289356677
- Your Dena Bank Balance Check (Miss Call number): 09278656677
18.How to Check Indian Bank Balance.
19.How to Check Karnataka Bank Balance.
If you have opened an account in Karnataka Bank and want to know the balance information of your bank account, then you can check missed call on the number given below.
- Check Balance Of Karnataka Bank Account Missed Call number: 1800 425 1445
20.How to Check Syndicate Bank Balance.
To get your Syndicate Bank Account balance information, you can check Syndicate Bank Account balance by giving a missed call on the number given below.
- Syndicate Bank Account Balance Check Number: 09664552255
21. How To Balance Oriental Bank Of Commerce Miss Call Number
If you have opened an account in Oriental Bank Of Commerce Bank, then you can see Bank Balance Information by giving Dial Number Miss Call in this also. For this, you can check the Bank Balance by giving a Miss Call on the number given below-
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Balance Check Miss Call Number- Write and send sms-
- “STMA<Space>Account Number and Send it to 09915622622
22. How to Check State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Balance
If your bank account is in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, then you can know your bank account balance information by giving a missed call to the number given below. Before this your mobile number must be registered with the bank account.
- Apna State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Balance Enquiry Miss Call number:
- 09223766666 Or 09223866666
How to Check Bank Balance from Mobile
If you are facing problem in viewing the details of bank balance by giving a miss call. So with the help of apps you can also check bank balance. We have also given this information. You can check your bank balance with PhonePe and Google Tez Apps. You must have an ATM Card (Debit/Credit Card) to see the balance from this app.
How to check bank balance with PhonePe App
- After creating an ID on PhonePe Apps,
- open the App. In it you will get the option of Bank Balance below.
- You can see the balance by clicking on it.
In this way, Missed Call Numbers have been given to check the account balance of all the banks mentioned above. With the help of which you can check your account balance. Before checking money in your bank, it is necessary to be linked to the mobile number account, which is called getting the mobile number registered / updated. Once the mobile number is registered, you can check your Bank Account Balance information in details.
Conclusion: In this article we have given you “How to Check Bank Account Balance || Missed Call Numbers” has been given this information. We hope that you will find the information provided by us useful. If you liked the information, then definitely share it with your friends and if you have any question or suggestion related to it, then you can also tell us through comment. Thank you..!!