How many SIMs are running in your name: How many SIMs are running in your name and how many SIMs have been taken from your Aadhar card, we will give you complete information on this topic. Friends, if you want to avoid any fraud from SIM card. So you should know that how many SIMs have been activated from your Aadhar card, if this is known then you are saved from any kind of fraud. Many times it also happens that someone else gets the SIM activated from your Aadhar card. The Supreme Court has already ordered. That every person’s Aadhar card should be linked to the SIM, if this is not the case then your SIM will be closed. Secondly, you can check with your Aadhar card to avoid any fraud. How many SIMs are active on your ID and if you know, you can also block those SIMs. Let us know how you can find out how many SIMs have been activated on your Aadhar card sitting at home.
Method 1 :- How to know how many sims are running in your name
For this, first you have to visit the web portal of Department of Telecommunications at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- After this you have to enter your mobile number on the website.
- After this an OTP will come on your mobile number for verification
- Your number will be verified as soon as you enter this OTP
- After this, a list of those numbers will appear on your screen, which are running on your ID proof.
- If there is a fake SIM running in your name, then you can also report about it there.
- Your complaint will be registered on the portal and it will be investigated
- If the complaint is found to be correct, that number will be blocked.
- After which you will investigate the complaint of fake number
- If the number is found to be running on your ID, it will be blocked
Method 2 :- How to Know how many sims are running in your name
Friends, for this information, you will have to take the help of internet. For this you have to take the help of a website. Along with this, it will also be known to which things your Aadhaar is linked. For this information sitting at home, it is very important to link your mobile number with your Aadhar card. Because you can know only by getting OTP on your registered mobile. How many SIMs have been activated on your Aadhar card.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar, uidai.gov.in.
- Here you will get to see many options in front of you. You have to go to My Aadhar>> Aadhar Service>> Aadhar Authentication History option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter 12 characters of your Aadhar card. On the second option, you have to enter the security code. After doing this, click on the button with Send OTP.
- As soon as you send OTP, OTP will come on your number and a new page will open.
- After entering some details in it click on the next button
- On the first number you will see the option of Authentication. Here you click on the All button.
- You have to choose the date from which you want to get the information of your Aadhar card.
- In Number of Records, you can’t see more than 50 records only.
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile here.
- Now click on the Verify option.
By doing this all the information related to your Aadhar card will be revealed. With which SIM your Aadhar card is linked, then all this information will be visible in front of you to which bank accounts your Aadhar card is linked. This website tells you all the information related to Aadhaar. Apart from this, where is your Aadhar card installed? It is also known about this.
Conclusion:- Friends, in today’s article, we have told you how to find out about the total number of SIMs running on your Aadhar card, so friends, we hope that you must have liked today’s article. Friends, if you have any problem or any question related to this article, then you must tell by commenting below.