how to make instant e-pan card free: Hello friends, welcome to today’s Free Instant E-Pan Card kaise banaye new post information about how to make e-pan card, today we are going to make pan card free, step by step online You are requested to know through the medium, you will read this post completely from beginning to end, only then you can understand how to make e-pan card, so without delay, let’s know that Free Instant E-Pan Card kaise banaye online. how to make instant e-pan card free
How to make e-pan card: In Today’s Post How To Create Instant E-PAN Card, we will share you information about how to make pan card instantly. Pan Card (Permanent Account Number) is a number provided by the Income Tax Department of the Government of India. This is a very important document, through which we pay our tax to the Government of India. You can make it instantly in just 10 minutes. And you can also download. Before you know that Instant E-Pan Card kaise banaye, before that you should know that there are 2 types of PAN card. One is E-Pan Card and the other is normal Pan Card. You must have known about the normal pan card, it is a physical card. Which you must have seen with someone or the other.
What is E-Pan card and how to make it online: It is an electronic format issued by computer. Which you can use anywhere by printing the paper after it is issued. These PAN cards are provided by the Income Tax Department using the AADHAAR E-KYC process. Therefore, to make it, it is necessary to link your mobile number in your Aadhar card. You can also use it like a normal PAN card anywhere.
On the other hand, if you want to make a normal PAN card, then you can get a PAN card made by visiting any registered center. Because for normal PAN card, you have to upload some documents by scanning. Which may not be possible for you to do from your laptop or mobile. And for this you also have to pay Rs.107. It takes you time to get this pan card. Because this PAN card comes by post to the address given by you.
How to make e-pan card instantly
How to make PAN card for free: You can very easily make your e-PAN card from your laptop or mobile sitting at home in just 10 minutes. And creating e-PAN is absolutely free, you do not have to pay any fee for this. E-PAN is generated through your Aadhaar card. There is no need to upload any document in this. And the photo which is in your Aadhar card will come in the e-PAN issued by you. Also, for e-PAN, it is necessary to link your mobile number with your Aadhar card. Because this process is completed through OTP.
How to make Instant E-Pan Card online in just 10 minutes from mobile
- First of all, you search incometax.gov.in in google, then click on the link of income tax website at the top. Or click on the given link click here.
- After opening the Income Tax website, you will see the option of ‘Instant E-PAN’, click on it. as shown below.
how to Make instant Pan Card Online from Mobile
- Now you will see 2 options first Get New e-PAN and second Check Status/ Download PAN. You have to click on the first option Get New e-PAN. as shown below.
- Then a new window will open in front of you which will have 4 steps. You have to complete all these steps. In the first step, you have to enter the Aadhar number. After that an OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, you will complete the next step. Then you click on Continue after completing the OTP Validation, Validate Aadhaar Details or Select & Update PAN Details steps.
- Your E-Pan card details have now been submitted. Now a page will open in front of you on which Thank you we are validating your details will be written. Your Acknowledgment Number / PAN Request Number will be written below it. Write it down somewhere carefully. Now the process of your e-PAN card is complete.
How to Download e-PAN Card? How to download E-Pan
- Now you will see the status of E-Pan card whether you have made your E-Pan card or not. So for this you will come back to the home page of this website. Then click on the option of ‘Instant E-PAN’. Now click on the second option ‘Check Status / Download PAN’.
- Now continue by entering your Aadhar number. Now an OTP will come on your mobile then you enter the OTP and submit it.
- After this, you can download your E-Pan card in PDF by clicking on the option of E-Pan card download.
- After this, when you open it, you will ask for a password in it, you have to enter only four letters of your name in English and four digits of the date of birth,
Or you can enter your PIN code, or you can only enter the year of the date of birth and the instant Pan Card will be opened.