How to see deleted messages on Whats-app: If you are a smartphone user then it means that you have a smartphone. In which you use many types of applications, then you must also be using Whats-app. Because in today’s time there is no such person who has a smartphone and does not use Whats-app.
Whats-app is the most used application after Facebook. In today’s time, Whats-app is found in every smartphone consumer’s phone. You should be aware that if you have sent a message to someone through Whats-app, then you can delete that message. But do you know how to see deleted messages on Whats-app.
How to see deleted messages on Whats-app
Keeping in mind its user, Whats-app keeps updating something from time to time. Similarly, you must have used many such update features of Whats-app, one of which is that if you send a message to someone on Whats-app, then within some time you can also delete that message. But earlier it was not so, earlier when you used to send a message to someone, once you sent the message, you could not delete it.
The feature to delete messages on Whats-app was launched in Whats-app because many times it happens that you unknowingly send a message to someone. Or forward a message to someone you didn’t want to. That’s why a picture was launched by Whats-app so that you can delete such sent messages within 7 minutes. After which that message gets completely deleted from the person’s mobile.
There are many people who want to know how to view deleted messages on Whats-app. If you also want to know this, then definitely read this post of ours till the end. Today we are going to tell you about some such methods. With which you can easily see Deleted Messages from your Whats-app and those methods are as follows.
How to see deleted messages on Whats-app
Today we are going to tell you about 2 ways to see the deleted messages of Whats-app. With which you can easily see the deleted Whats-app messages and there are two ways, one you can see the deleted messages by installing the application and the other way is that you can see the deleted messages of Whats-app without installing the application. can. Information about this and how this can happen is given below.
How to see deleted messages on Whats-app || With Application
If you want to easily see the deleted messages of your Whats-app, then for this you have to download and install an application on your phone. As soon as you install this application on your phone, after that if someone sends you a message and deletes it, then you can easily see that message.
The name of this application is Notification History. This application saves all incoming information on your mobile phone. Creates a history of information. From where you can read all the notifications coming on your mobile.
By the way, if you search on Google or search on Google Play Store, then you will find many such applications from where you can read your deleted messages. But we have told you about this application because we have already used it ourselves. After that I am sharing with you.
Apart from this, if you yourself see this application in the Google Play Store, then you will see that more than 10 lakh people have downloaded this application. You can understand how reliable this application is. For how to use this application, you can use it by following below steps by us.
Play Store App :- Download
- First of all, you have to go to Play Store and search for the application named Notification History.
- You will have to click on download once you see the application.
- After this the application will be installed on your phone.
- After installation, you have to open the application.
- Then opening the application, you will see two options Accessibility Service-Disable and Notification
- Enable access-disable both of these options and click on OK.
- As soon as the application is open in your phone, after that if someone deletes you after messaging
- So you can read that message very easily through this application.
How to see deleted messages on Whats-app || Without Application
Now we are going to tell you about another way by which you can see deleted messages on WhatsApp without installing any application in your phone. Because there are many people who want to see deleted messages in WhatsApp without installing any application. That’s why today we are going to tell you about that too.
- First of all you have to uninstall your WhatsApp.
- You will need to reinstall WhatsApp after uninstalling.
- After reinstalling WhatsApp, you will see the option of restore chat backup. You have to click on that option.
- After clicking, you get 7 days backup. In this way you can easily see deleted messages on WhatsApp without application.
How to recover deleted photos, videos and messages on Whats-app?
If you want to recover deleted video photos and chats from WhatsApp, then you have to do some setting for that. After making these settings, the backup of your WhatsApp chats will be saved in your Gmail’s Google Drive and later you can restore it back whenever you want. So the information about how this will happen and how to do this setting is shared below.
How to take backup of Whats-app in Google Drive?
- First of all you have to open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Then you have to click on 3 dots, after that you have to click on Settings.
- After that you have to click on chat.
- Then clicking on Chat, you have to click on Chat Backup.
- After that a new page will open where you will see the button of Backup.
Then you will see the option to Backup to Google Drive, where you have to select the Daily option.
- After that on the next page you will get the option of Gmail ID, select it.
If the option of your Gmail ID is not coming, then you can log in with your Gmail ID by clicking on Add Account.
- You can select if you want to back up photos and videos along with messages.
- After making all the settings, you click on the backup button, after that your Whats-app chats, photos, videos will start uploading to your Gmail ID’s Google Drive.
- If you have clicked on Daily at the time of setting then your Whats-app backup will be uploaded daily to your Google Drive.
What is Whats-app Delete Message Feature?
WhatsApp is going to roll out the messaging feature for its users. Enabling this feature will automatically delete the message of the chatter or sender after 7 days. This feature will work on Android, iOS WhatsApp Web WhatsApp Desktop.
This picture is completely different from the ‘Delete for everyone’ feature. WhatsApp has said that any message you have sent or received before enabling this picture will not have any effect on them. The user can turn this feature on or off as per his wish in his phone.
Read This InHindi: Click Here
Conclusion:- So in today’s article we have given you detailed information about “How to see deleted messages on Whats-app”. With which you can see the deleted photos, videos and messages of WhatsApp. If you also want to see deleted messages, then the information given by us will be very useful for you. We hope you liked today’s article. If you want, you can also share this article on social media sites. See you with a new useful information. Thank you..!!