How to Update Aadhar Card || Easy Way: Today we are going to tell about how to update Aadhar card, you all know how important Aadhar card is for everyone in today’s time, but many people have to update Aadhar card for some reason or the other. If you have to, how can you do that? We will tell you how to check aadhar update status.
If your Aadhar card has been generated but your name or date of birth or address etc. is printed wrong in it, then it is very important for you to update it. With this you can update your Aadhar card very easily.
How to Update Aadhar Card || Easy Way
If you want to update Aadhar card, then for this it is very important for you to know what changes you can make in Aadhar card correction.
- 1.In this you can change your name.
- 2.In this you can change the date of birth.
- 3.In this you can update your photo.
- 4.In this you can update your mobile number.
- 5.In this you can change the address of your Aadhar card.
If you wish to make any of the above changes, you can update the Aadhar card and make the following changes.
Adhar Card Correction Form
If you want, you can also download Aadhar Card Update Form in one click, we are telling you its link, by clicking on which you can download this form.
How to Update Aadhar Card || Follow Steps
Updating aadhar card is very easy process, if you want to make correction in aadhar card on the basis of date of birth, address, name etc. then you can follow the steps given by us.
Step-1: Visit UIDAI Website
To update Aadhar card, first you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
Step-2: Click Address Update Request
Now you will get the option of Address Update Request (Online), you can click on it and later the option of Proceed will come, click on it.
Now login option will come in front of you, in that you will have to enter your Aadhar card number, in front of your Aadhar number you will enter the number written on your Aadhar card, after that you will get the captcha code, enter it carefully and then click on send OTP.
Now a new page will open in front of you, if you want to change the address of Aadhaar, then for this you have to tick the address and after that you will see an option of submit, you will have to click on it.
Step-5: Fill Form
Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to fill all your information correctly (you will show 2 pages, in which you have to fill only one page, the other will be filled automatically).
- C/O – Change it to S/O and write your father’s name (C/O is on the back of your Aadhar card then select it and W/O is the one you have to choose)
- House/Bldg/Apt – Here you have to enter your home address, whatever you know, you enter it here.
- Street / Road / Lane – Here you have to enter the name of your street or locality.
- Milestones – Keep all the popular things near your home, which are quite famous, like we have Defense Academy.
- Area / Locality / Sector – Here you have to write the name of your area or sector.
- Pin Code – Here you have to enter the pin code of your village or area.
- City/Village/Town – As soon as you enter the pin code, the name of your village will appear here, you select it.
- PO – PO means post office, you can choose which post office is near your home.
- District – Here you choose the name of your district.
- State – You have to choose from here which state you are from.
Step-6: Submit Form
After filling all the details correctly, you click on submit, as soon as you click on submit, a page will appear containing the information you have filled, check it thoroughly, if any information is wrong then you You can click Modify. Let’s do it right and later you can click on proceed and you can easily update aadhar card by following further steps.
Step-7: Upload Document
Now you will get the option of document upload, in which you will have to upload the self-assisted (own signature and name) written document by scanning it. Click here for document details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the document.
- Now click on submit.
- Now click on the option of Yes.
Step-8: BPO Service
After the completion of all the process, now you will get the option of BPO service, maybe you will get the option of Karvy KDMS, then after selecting it and clicking on submit, now your Aadhaar card update request will be over.
Step-9: Update Successfully
Now you will see an option of AADHAAR CARD UPDATE SUCCESSFULLY, here you will see a request number, note it down and click on download and download the file so that later you can check the status of aadhar card update.
Now after a few days a message will come on your registered number that your Aadhar card has been updated or not, if you want, you can also check the status of your Aadhar card online.
Read This InHindi: Click Here
Conclusion: In this article, we have given you information about “How to Update Aadhar Card”. We hope that you have liked the information given by us. If you like the information, then definitely share it with your friends and if you have any question or suggestion related to this, then you can also comment us. Thank you..!!