What is mParivahan App || How to use mParivahan: mParivahan App by Government of India allows all the driving citizens of the country to store all the important documents of their vehicles like Registration Certificate (RC) and Driving License (DL) Insurance etc. in online digital format on their mobile through digital medium. Provides storage facility. , It has been launched, developed by NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Through this app, transport drivers will now be able to access documents related to road transport offices, transport states, RTO’s office location as well as virtual RC, license etc., on their mobile phones. For this, any applicant of the country who wants to know all the information related to mParivahan App such as the benefits of the app, the services provided under it, the process of using it, then they will be able to get it through our article. , then applicants will be able to get it through this article. Be sure to read it in full.
What is mParivahan App
Friends, as you all know how important it is to follow the traffic rules in today’s time, it is necessary for all the drivers of the country to have all the important documents of their registered vehicles during any journey, but many times the documents are not necessary. There is also the possibility of them getting torn or lost in transport, due to which applicants have to pay a heavy fine for forgetting their documents.
To solve this problem of citizens, the government has provided the facility to citizens to keep virtual copies of their documents in digital format on their mobiles through mParivahan app. This format will also be valid like the original documents, which can be used by the applicant anywhere through his mobile phone, as well as in any one of the three languages (Hindi, English, Marathi) as per his convenience through the app can use. , You will also be able to avail facilities like emergency service, driving mock test, second hand vehicle, Pollution Check Center (RTO) information etc.
mParivahan Mobile App : Complete Details
- App Name – mParivahan Mobile App
- Launched by – Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Developed by – NIC (National Informatics Center)
- Year – 2021
- App Download – Online(PlayStore)
- Beneficiary – all driving citizens of the country
- Purpose – To make vehicle documents available digitally
- Website – parivahan.gov.in
Benefits and features of mParivahan app
Applicants can get information about the benefits and facilities of mParivahan mobile app from here.
- All the drivers of the country will be able to easily download the mParivahan app on their Android mobiles.
- mParivahan App is an app developed by Government of India by NIC (National Informatics Centre).
- Under this app, applicants can choose any one language from the given three languages Hindi, English and Marathi as per their convenience.
- Through this app, applicants can keep the virtual ARC, license etc. of the vehicle with them in digital format,
- For this they will not need to carry their original documents with them always.
- The digital format of the document created under the mParivahan app will also be valid like the original documents.
- If applicants want to buy second hand vehicles, they can register the vehicles and verify age details using mParivahan app.
- Through this app, along with necessary documents, information about driving license mock test, search challan facility, RTO offices are also given.
- Information related to notification and alert of vehicle accident case is issued by mParivahan app.
- Your towed vehicle information is also provided under this app.
- This mobile app helps to find the details of any vehicle by just providing the registration number.
- It is available for both iOS and Android users.
- The app is very easy to use as its interface is very simple.
- You can also share Virtual ID through this app.
- Through this app you can get your challan as well as the facility of payment of challan is also available.
Purpose of mParivahan app
The main objective of releasing the mParivahan App app by the government is to facilitate the citizens through digital medium, so that if the driver forgets the documents of his vehicle during any journey, he can download it in his mobile through all digital means. Their goods under mParivahan App. Use digital format of important documents to be kept at the time of document verification. This document will also be valid like the original documents, along with the mobile app, citizens will be able to get information about their nearest pollution testing center RTO along with driving license mock test. This allows applicants to carry their virtual documents on their mobile anywhere without any hassles or documents being torn, or documents forgotten at home, even without the original documents.
mParivahan App has been developed with an aim to make all the services related to transport easier and better. With the help of this app, citizens can avail all the services of transport without any hassle.
Download mParivahan App
Citizens must have their Android mobile phone to download mParivahan, then only they will be able to download this app, for this they can easily download this app by reading the given procedure.
- First of all applicants open google play store in their mobile.
- Here you have to type mParivahan App in the search menu.
- After which the mParivahan NIC e-gov Mobile App application will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Install button, after which the app will start installing on your phone.
- After the app is installed, you can use it by clicking on the open button.
Play Store App :- Download
How to use mParivahan
After installing the mParivahan app applicants can follow the given procedure to use it.
- Firstly the applicant has to sign up by opening the app.
- Here if the applicant already has an account then he can directly sign in.
- And if you haven’t signed up on the app then you have to first click on the option given on the right side and click on Sign in option.
- Here you have to click on the sign up option given below.
- Now on the next page, after entering your mobile number, you have to click on the option of Continue.
- Now you have to read the given terms and conditions and submit it by ticking the box.
- After this an OTP will come on your mobile number, which you will have to enter.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on the Verify button.
- Now you have to submit your name and mobile number to complete your profile.
- After this your account will be created on the app and your name and mobile number will appear on the home page.
- After which your registration process will be completed.
Process to create Virtual RC on mParivahan App
To create virtual RC on this app applicants can create RC by reading the given procedure.
- Firstly the applicant has to open the mParivahan app in his mobile.
- Now click on the option of RC given on the dashboard.
- After this you have to click on the option of Create Virtual RC.
- Now Virtual RC Dashboard will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your RC number and click on the search button.
- Now a note will appear about your activity log, in which you have to click on OK button to proceed.
- After which the complete information of your vehicle will be open in front of you.
- Now at the bottom you have to click on the option of Add to Dashboard For Virtual RC.
- After this, to verify your RC, you have to verify by entering the chassis number and engine number.
- After this, after the RC is verified, you will get a message.
- Now to get the information of your RC, you have to click on Dashboard, to click on it
- After that your RC will be generated and will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to click on Virtual RC details, after which the QR code with RC details will open.
- You can download this QR code and use it when needed.
Process to create Virtual DL on mParivahan App
Applicants can follow the given procedure to generate Virtual DL on mParivahan App.
- First the applicant has to open the mParivahan app in his mobile.
- Now click on My DL option given on the dashboard.
- After this you have to click on the option of Create Virtual DL.
- Now you have to enter your DL number.
- After which the information about your driving license will open in front of you.
- Now if you have challan then you click on the option of View Challan and if not then you
- click on the link of Add to Dashboard For Virtual DL.
- Now to verify the DL you have to enter your Date of Birth (DOB) and click on Verify button.
- After this your virtual dll will be created, which you can see by going to the virtual dll.
- You can see the complete details of your DL at the bottom of the dashboard, after which
- your QR code information with your virtual DL will pop up.
- You can download this QR code and use it when required.
How to search driving license by date of birth
Applicants who want to search driving license by date of birth can search license by reading given procedure.
- Firstly the applicant has to open the app.
- Now click on the left and top menu here, here you have to click on the option of Search DL With DOB.
- Now on the new page you have to enter your driving license number and date of birth and click on the search button.
- After which your driving license will be searched.
(Search Challan) process to view challan status
- First the applicant has to open the app.
- Now by clicking on the left and top menu, click on the option of search challan here.
- Now on the next page you have to enter the details of either DL or RC.
- After entering the details, you have to click on Search.
- After this, if you have an invoice, then its information will come out in the open.
Read This InHindi: Click Here
Conclusion: In this post we learned about “What is mParivahan App || How to use mParivahan”. If you have any query related to this post or any issue related to mParivahan Mobile App then ask in below comment box, we will try our best to help you. I hope you liked today’s post. Do share this post with your family and friends.Thank you..!!